PortEV Forum Index PortEV
Electric Vehicle Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amp hour reading on Brusa program

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Amp hour reading on Brusa program Reply with quote

I downloaded the Brsua program for the NLG4. I have my laptop connected and watch it as it charges. I think I'll have to get two long cables and plug them into the controllers and watch what they do out of curiosity.

When I drive with the generator pluged in and running it gives me info on what is going in through the charger. Interesting.

When pluged in at home one unusual thing is the Amp-Hour reading on the laptop. The amp-hour readings on the gauge matches the miles driven and the manuals data. The amp-hour reading on the laptop reads about three times as much as the gauge in the truck. I may drive 12 miles using about 10 amp-hours but when it recharges, the laptop program reads it put in about 30 amp-hours. It also logs the Kwatts put in and those corilate with what is going in. 12 miles uses about 4KW Which is about an hour to get through the first phase of charging and about the same or a little more to get throught the second phase.

I don't have a question, just thought it was interesting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PortEV Forum Index -> Solectria E-10 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: