PortEV Forum Index PortEV
Electric Vehicle Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Members With E-10'S

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Swann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Members With E-10'S Reply with quote

Am I to understand that there might be 26 members with e-10's? I have a newly acquired one, in addition to a Force. I will be making some posts as soon as I take possession, and see the condition of same. I know I need batteries and a charger, and maybe a power steering motor.
Thanks, Bill Swann
www.hstech.biz

MajorWilson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bill and Welcome!

Actually, there are quite a few others that have E-10's but are not on this forum. From all we can gather, there were about 56 or so made and I know of at least 2 that have been scrapped for parts. I know of a few others that are not on the forum.

I find it interesting when ever a new E10 shows up out of the blue. It seems the military has been parking these things for years just letting them deteriorate. Its a real shame.

The smaller power steering and air conditioning motors are dificult to come by. If it is missing, then you will have to search. If you find one, let the rest of us know. I know there are a couple guys that are missing either power steering or a/c.

Missing a charger is a real shame. The charger is one of the best.

Give us some details and pictures when you get the truck! Good luck!

Plug in the cord... not the pump!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PortEV Forum Index -> Solectria E-10 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: