PortEV Forum Index PortEV
Electric Vehicle Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spare parts for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
terryjm1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Im am switching gears a bit on my E10 clone project so I have some spare Solectria parts I am not going to use so I am going to offer them here first. If there is no interest here, I'll probably ebay them.

Here is the list:

3 used DC30-500 motor controllers. (these are great for AC and PS motor controllers on high voltage E10s) $250 each or $650 for all three

2 used Zivan NG3 chargers (They are set to charge at 288 volts, but can be reprogrammed to lower voltages by Greg McCrea) $350 each.

1 like new UMOC 445TF motor controller (it is used but for only about 20 miles under the watchful eyes of Azure employees. I purchased it from Azure when they upgraded a citivan to a DMOC. It works perfect and currently has a charge profile for an E10 truck. However, they are fairly easy to program and could easily be used in a Force as a much heavier duty upgrade from the original controller. $1350.) I'll even throw in a notebook computer perfect for programming a UMOC.

1 set of front and rear battery boxes for an E10. ($300)

1 heavy duty/light weight rear axle from a 1996 E10 ($250)

I also have a dead UMOC340 I'll let go for $100.

If someone wants to make me an offer on everything, I am listening.

MajorWilson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry, you wouldn't happen to have any of the thermistors from the battery boxes would you? I need one or two.

Plug in the cord... not the pump!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PortEV Forum Index -> Solectria E-10 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: